Call SERVPRO of Missoula When Flash Floods Turn Your Home into a Riverboat
When heavy rains turn into a flash flood, our trained technicians at SERVPRO® of Missoula are prepared to handle any damage water brings to your home.
SERVPRO of Missoula: 406-327-9500
Missoula residents have a reputation for knowing not to panic at minor incidents, but flash floods are not minor.
We’re not suggesting you panic to the extent your actions become un-sensible, just enough that you realize you can’t take care of the flood damage yourself.
Unless you work for NASA, you wouldn’t fix the space shuttle, right?
At SERVPRO of Missoula, we are franchise professionals of remediation of all kinds of water damage.
Emergency services are always available, and floods do qualify as emergencies, so don’t hesitate to call.
For those of you who haven’t experienced water damage in your home, it’s a lot like a toddler on the edge of a meltdown; it starts off bad, quickly gets worse, and then gets a lot worse. After that, things go downhill.
Don’t mess around.
Here’s What to Expect from SERVPRO of Missoula
- First, we have the promise to be Faster to any size disaster, which means:
- We’ll arrive quickly (no brainer), but not so fast that we forget to tie our shoelaces
- A team member will ask questions so she/he can put together a team best able to take care of your emergency; we can always bring in other people later
- We’ll bring the right equipment
- “Any size” means we’ll draw upon extra resources from other franchises if the disaster is bigger than Missoula
- It also means we won’t sneer at small jobs; no job is too small
- We work directly with most insurance companies
- We have equipment that can extract tens of thousands of gallons of water (!)
- Our team members know where water flows where and water damage hides, we will work to get the excess moisture out of your home and belongings
- Microbial growth (often in the form of mold) develops after 24 to 48 hours of constant exposure to excess moisture, so we’ll be on the alert for that, try to prevent its growth, and mitigate its growth when we find it
- SERVPRO of Missoula will clean and disinfect all surfaces, even hidden ones like the insides of air ducts, between the subfloors and ceilings, and in the belongings
- We know each material requires its own cleaning solutions and techniques and will use the correct method
- Cleaning and disinfection methods meet approval of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
Time Out for Trivia!
Kulning is a Swedish tradition from the middle ages. It was a way of calling cows in from the fields before they started using smart phones.
SERVPRO of Missoula
We weren’t remotely honest about the smart phones, but we were about everything else.