Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Missoula takes pride in respond as quickly as possible to your commercial or residential fire or water damage. Our average onsite response times are well under 60 minutes for Missoula area losses, regardless of the time of day or night. We are staffed and equipped to respond to the smallest drip or the largest commercial fire or smoke damage quickly and efficiently, minimizing the scope of damage. With unmatched scalable resources from one crew to dozens, SERVPRO of Missoula has the ability to make quick work of even the largest project in a timely manner. Call us today at 406-327-9500 to see what we can do for you!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (406) 327-9500
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Missoula arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.