SERVPRO of Missoula Helps Restore Your Home to its Pre-fire-loss Condition.
Small fires can still lead to big smoke damage. Smoke damage should be properly and quickly treated. When SERVPRO® of Missoula helps to restore your home, we help make smoke damage “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Missoula
According to the United States Fire Administration (USFA), the leading causes of residential fires in the United States are (in order):
- Other unintentional
- Electrical malfunction
Cooking is by far the leading cause, so most fires start in the kitchen. Even when you manage to extinguish a fire quickly, you will likely notice substantial smoke damage. Smoke damage from protein is particularly difficult as it may take several hours to show its worst.
Since smoke damage is difficult to remediate and gets more difficult with time, call SERVPRO of Missoula as soon as you can. We are franchise professionals who have the training, the experience, and the right equipment to remediate damage and to help restore your home to its preloss condition.
Our phone number is 406-327-9500. Our emergency services are always available, so there’s no reason to delay calling. Don’t worry if you’re asked to leave a voicemail message. We promise someone will return your call within an hour, usually much sooner.
Faster to Any Size Disaster
That promise means we’ll arrive quickly and ready to start assessment and remediation. It also means we’re ready to remediate damage and help restore property and belongings from any size disaster, which means:
- No job is too large. If instead of a kitchen fire, something hits the entire county, our SERVPRO of Missoula teams would still be able to provide services with the help of teams from franchises across the United States and Canada.
- No job is too small. If damage from a kitchen fire is confined to the ceiling above your oven (and to the dinner itself), we’ll be happy for your good fortune. We’ll also understand that any damage is significant damage, and we’ll take the same care and apply the same professionalism to that damage as we would to a larger-scale disaster.
Count on SERVPRO of Missoula
Our teams are trained to:
- Find smoke damage where it travels to, no matter how far from the flames.
- Reduce corrosion by applying the right cleaning methods to different surfaces and for different types of smoke damage.
- Protect you and your family from any harsh or toxic fumes emitted by plastics or other materials.
- Remediate damage to flooring, walls, ceilings, furniture, upholstery, and textiles.
- Much more!
This week, the Trivia Team wanted to be the International Snack Team, and their atlas included only countries beginning with “C”. They chose to focus on doughnuts because they wanted a snack that has no pretenses towards healthfulness.
Cote d'Ivoire – Gbofloto
Colombia – buñuelos, roscas
Corsica – fritelli
SERVPRO of Missoula
All that deep-frying – you’re better off buying doughnuts than trying to make them at home.
When cooking goes wrong, call us at 406-327-9500.