SERVPRO of Missoula Helps Restore Commercial Businesses to Pre-Loss Conditions
You know SERVPRO® of Missoula helps restores homes from water damage, but did you know that we also restore workplaces? Our teams can help assess and restore large- or small-scale damage.
SERVPRO of Missoula: 406-327-9500
Water damage can make your workplace a difficult place to be, which equals cuts in your earnings.
SERVPRO of Missoula is a small business. We know how many employees rely on a business operating at full steam. Whether your business is small or large, we remediate the damage and help restore the building and contents to their preloss conditions.
When water damage hits your Missoula business, call us at 406-327-9500 any time on any day. Emergency services are always available.
Our services start with the phone call. A team member will ask several questions about:
- Extent of damage (entire building, just the lowest floor, from the roof down, one room, etc.)
- Source of damage (rain, plumbing, sewage, etc.)
- Estimate of length of time since water damage started
- Insurance information (we work directly with most insurance companies)
We will do a thorough assessment once we arrive on-site, but the answers to these questions help us to start remediating the damage as soon as possible.
We don’t want to start doing work before we know what we’re doing, so we collect information before we get to the building.
Water damage starts out bad, but quickly gets worse, then it gets much worse, and then it gets even worse, and then things really go downhill. That’s why we want to be prepared. That’s also why you should call as soon as you know or suspect there is water damage.
Possible Sources of Water Damage
- Rain, snow, ice, other storms
- Broken equipment or fussy plumbing – remember, having no equipment or no plumbing would be worse – water can start out clean or not so clean
- Sewage or toilet backup – related to above, but with “not so clean” water to the extreme
We’re trained and have the specialized equipment, to take care of all kinds of water damage regardless of the source of the water damage.
SERVPRO of Missoula technicians can handle:
- Mold or other microbial growth
- Other biohazards and contaminants
- Chemical hazards
- Specialized equipment, including personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Cleaning solutions and disinfectants, fungicides
- Other necessary chemicals
- Tarps, other covers to protect open areas of the building
- Temporary fencing
- Dryers for electronics, other equipment, wiring
- Portable power
We also have
- Water-extracting equipment
- Equipment to measure humidity
It’s time to do the tap dance of trivia! (is there a tap dance of trivia?) It’s trivia time!
From the Cabinet of Never Will Need to Know this Stuff, the most popular pet names of 2020 (United States edition)
SERVPRO of Missoula
We aren’t named “Bella” or “Luna”, but we can do our jobs well, and that’s what counts.