When Water Damage Soaks the Indoors, Call SERVPRO of Missoula.
Water damage can keep small businesses out of work for weeks; we know efficient restoration is vital. Our teams want to help restore your workplace so you can get back to work quickly. At SERVPRO® of Missoula, we are Here to Help®.
SERVPRO of Missoula
An ice storm or an equipment malfunction are just two of the ways that water damage can happen in your workplace. You know you’ve put in effort and time into learning to be a leader in your business. It’s not something that everyone knows how to do. This business -- remediation from water damage, mold mitigation, and restoration – is the same. When water damage threatens your business, call our business (SERVPRO of Missoula) at 406-327-9500. Don’t worry if you’re asked to leave a voicemail; we promise a human will return your call soon. We know the importance of a quick yet prepared response.
Categories of Water Quality
Let’s clarify some things before we describe the categories:
- These categories apply to water in water damage.
- The color terms are for naming only. The water in any of the three categories can be any color.
- The quality can degrade very quickly depending on where the water is. If the water is on a factory floor stained by oil and tar, it will never be classified as “clean.”
- All water can damage flooring, even concrete, textiles, wiring, equipment, and the structure. You’ve smelled bath towels that never made it out of a corner of the bathroom. You know what water can do.
- Clean water is water that comes from a safe source, such as water pipes for indoor use. It is safe for contact and ingestion unless it contacts contaminated surfaces. After 24-48 hours, microbial growth, such as mold, has started developing and it is no longer clean.
- Gray water comes from outside or from dishwashers or other equipment. It is not safe to drink and may not be safe for contact. It may contain insects, vegetation, and other debris.
- Blackwater is heavily contaminated and is unsafe for ingestion or contact. It may contain sewage (perhaps from toilets), heavy metals, chemical waste, or biohazards.
SERVPRO of Missoula Remediates All Categories
We have the training and equipment to clean up all categories of water damage. It is never safe to attempt cleanup without the right equipment, cleaners, disinfectants, and training. Our team members also know how to keep you, your employees, and the community safe. We have earned the approval of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and state and local agencies.
This week’s selection is less trivial than most.
Facts about Chick Corea:
- 06/12/1941- 02/09/2021
- Armando Anthony Corea
- Started playing drums at 8 years
- Started playing professionally in high-school
- American jazz composer, keyboardist, percussion, bandleader
- 23 Grammy awards
SERVPRO of Missoula