A garage fire outside of Missoula
This loss was caused by an overheated flue above the garage wood stove. The fire caused severe structural and smoke damage throughout the three car garage. Damages included the garage interior, attic space and roof structure as well as the exterior sheathing and siding. The most heavily affected bay of the garage required extensive repair. SERVPRO of Missoula removed and replaced all damaged structural framing, insulation, drywall and paint. SERVPRO of Missoula's digital inventory system tracked every item for quick retrieval upon customer request. All contents, tools and machinery were professionally cleaned, deodorized and returned to the newly repaired and cleaned space! SERVPRO of Missoula is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.